Friday, May 05, 2006

Last night I played a 40+1r&a fpp tourney, and won. Then, I realized that the day I would be playing the 4000 fpp tourney I actually had a 10.00 rebuy game that I would be playing locally. Oops!

No problem, I unregistered, took the 4000 fpps, and I'll probably use them to sat into the Sunday guarantee tournies (and unregister from those).

April, for me, on Stars was big. Look, I'm not a big time online player, I'm still learning, but I've gained the most cash in my account I've ever had. I've had more when you count T$, but right now, I have the most cash I've ever had.

Bankroll mgmt, and keeping stats were the keys to me having a profitable month. I will continue those disciplines, and hope to do as well or better in May.

I'll post the results of my rebuy tournie on Sunday. It's 10.00 plus rebuys, and you'll have rebuys for the first 90 minutes of play. Also, at the end of that there is a double add on. We start with 1000 chips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter