Tuesday, May 23, 2006

8:12.

8 tables. 50/100.

NOTHING happening. I'm down to 968, and I really can't find a situation to even push.

But, people are dropping like flies from HORRIBLE play. All I can do is watch.

We're at the break.

Admittedly, I would probably have taken a few more chances at other times...but, if I would have taken some of those chances in this one, I would probably be out now (from what I've seen at showdowns).

You almost feel like you're playing too tight, or even too weak...but, you go down early with a good hand, and you have no chips, and everyone is raising. You either have to just take huge gambles (which isn't actually a bad idea at all), or tell yourself that you can come back from having nothing (which might prove you're a good player, but isn't a position you want to always be in because you might be making more money playing in something else).

My next post will be if I double up or bust. I'm not going to wait around, and really I haven't been waiting around....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter