Tuesday, May 23, 2006

During current Hold'em session you were dealt 60 hands and saw flop:
- 4 out of 7 times while in big blind (57%)
- 3 out of 6 times while in small blind (50%)
- 5 out of 47 times in other positions (10%)
- a total of 12 out of 60 (20%)
Pots won at showdown - 1 of 2 (50%)
Pots won without showdown - 3

I know you were trying to play the players, but you got QQ, lost a good portion of your stack, then went TOTALLY card dead. You were screwed from the start dude.

Those three without showdown were pushes with very mediocre hands. The showdown I lost was my last hand. The one I won was actually the chop that I got saved on from being dumb.

Those 5 times out of 47 in other positions were drawing hands like 76 suited where the table mostly limped. Of course, nothing hit, and most hands weren't as good as 76 suited. You really need to play the players and the situation, but when the situations are not there for you, and when the players are raising in front of you, and you have a smaller stack, things are much tougher for you.

I could have played better. I might have taken a few more chances early...who knows. I could have just went all in with the QQ, who knows, maybe the guy didn't have a K.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter