Thursday, May 25, 2006

5 table SnG, won.

Okay, look, I know it was low limits, but when you're in a downswing, you'll freaking take anything. I actually like a couple of folds I had. They seemed to be situations that I wasn't folding in over the past week.

When it got down to three of us, there were very few hands until I got the win which was one win. I had a 55k to 12k lead, and put him mostly in w/Q7 suited, he called with T9, and I hit a Q.

But, I had stole a LOT of blinds and antes in this particular game...however, at one point, it got me in trouble. In fact, I was down at the final table with 6 to go, to not even a big blind in the 400/800. Two people got in, and I had T8 suited, and it won. So, now I have a little less than t3,000. I have a few more hands that I win small pots with, and I steal blinds a few times, and at one point I have about 8,000 and I had A3. I pushed all in and got two callers. I flopped a strait, and I all the sudden am in the chip lead (barely). I basically use that stack to steal blinds, and take it to the win.

I don't know if I had any real hands (I didn't have JJ-AA the whole time), but I hit a few flops, and I stole a LOT of blinds. I played the players really well, and it just feels good even if it's only one game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter