Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Two 4.40 180 mans....bust. Not even a chance. I think I went out in the first five tables on both. I played a 5.50, got 2nd (played against the most patient 5.50 player ever, however, you could also say he was a weak player...but, he beat me), and got 1st in a 6.50. That's about all I played Monday, but ended the day up. At the current pace, I could be playing the 11.00 SnGs in two weeks. We'll see. A couple of things going right with the bankroll:
- Pretty sure I've had my longest period without depositing, and if I stick to my bankroll rules, that should continue for quite some time.
- Have the most cash I've had in my account (although I've had more when you count T$).

I do want to look into how I fare by day. I think, for reasons I can't yet articulate, that Monday players could be slightly more difficult to play against (if you don't adjust to them properly). And, it's maybe not just Monday's. To me, it doesn't make a lot of sense to just say Monday players are different, you should be able to give a very good reason why. So, I'll start breaking my stats down by day as well. Maybe it's me. Maybe I'm more tired, or more aggravated on Monday.

I just didn't have a chance in those 4.40s. My patience was not there. I wanted to bust people early, or bust myself. I was able to calm down for the SnGs, but you can see people busting out, and see the table getting noticeably smaller in a quicker amount of time. Obviously, patience is a big part of playing any tournament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter