Thursday, June 01, 2006

It's Thurs, about 8:50p EST. I'm about to play some poker for the first time today. I've recently had an argument, however, it wasn't the worst. But, it pissed me off.

I have to guard against calling someone just to piss them off. If they have a great hand, it surely won't piss them off!! In fact, you don't play the game to piss people off. You play to win money.

It's late, but not too late, I can get in at least a few SnGs. I doubt I'll play any MTT's.

I do feel a little aggravated, so I need to guard against actually getting in a lot of hands. Plus, I haven't played all day, and that might make me want to get in a few too many hands.

The right way to play is the right way to play whether I'm in an excellent mood or not. So, I know that way, and I have to play that way. I'll post the results when I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter