Friday, June 16, 2006

Tomorrow, specifically in about 12 hrs. is the live 75.00 NLHE tourney I'll be in that will have at least 4-5 tables. Will most definitely be fun.

Something good about my play today is that my emotion could be graded at an A. I don't if it's because I'm too hot to even get emotional because this heat is draining me, or I'm just controlling it on my own. But, I'm controlling it nonetheless.

I do have some wins today as well. But, I've spent a lot of the money that I've won on higher buy in tournies, and multi-tabling the 4.40's which...let's just face it...I'm not much of a multi-tabler. I don't know why...I can blog, and do all kinds of shit while playing one table, and win it, but multi-tabling WITH focus I screw up.

I think it's because I'm trying to pay attention to the "situation" so much, and I end up confusing "situations." At least that is some of what I have done today.

I was up yesterday, and I was up today, however, I have spent that on higher buy in SnGs, and multiple 4.40's, so I'm down at this point. However, I do have a chance to be up still as I am in a 4.40 as I write this. I'm doing poorly, though. I have t670 in the 15/30 blinds. It's mostly due to when I was in another 4.40, and mistaking the situation.

So, my emotion is good, my proper judgement is off. Tomorrow, when I play, since I will be focused on the table I am at, hopefully I can keep the good emotion, and increase my ability to make proper judgments.

One other thing is, I will, I mean I WILL think people are bluffing me tomorrow. Especially certain people. I need to make sure I look at the context of the hand before trying to bust their bluff. If I'm getting all tilted and shit, I will exit early. I can fold, and I can even be bluffed. It's fine, we all bluff people. I know I've bluffed probably more than I should be allowed to bluff in the past two or three months and gotten away with it. Move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter