Monday, June 12, 2006

So far, I love pkr.com. They are, of course, play money right now. But, once they iron out all the kinks and go live, they are going to quickly go to the top of online poker.

Anyhow, I played online tonight, and one of the things I played was a 4.40 180 man SnG. I was doing so well. Playing unemotionally, and so on. We got in the money, and we're down to two tables, and I really feel that I could have final tabled again, however, I got emotional against another player. I get 33 in the sb, and I go up against the bb. The flop is all high cards, and I was already mad at this player. Does it matter why? Should we have this type of emotion? Anyhow, I called him to the river where he went all in and my 33 wasn't even close to good. I made myself believe that he was on a stone cold bluff even though there was all kind of paint and strait possibilities on the board. Out in the money, but on the 2nd table, that sucks. I got some beats too. I'm surprised I even got that far with the beats I was taking.

I played some pkr.com, and won a 6 seater.

Then, I got back on Stars, and played a turbo, and went out 6th. But, I had the best hand on the flop. I called with 55, and I got the other two players to put their stacks in the middle (one had more than me). I had tripped up, and they both had draws to the flush. I checked on pokerstove, and with them both having a flush draw, and me having tripped up, I'm better than a 70-30 favorite against two opponents! That's pretty freaking good odds. But...they hit their flush. No problem...I mean, the result is not what counts, is that I played the hand properly, and I think I did.

Would I have called all ins on the turn if I hadn't bet, and saw three to a flush with them both getting all in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter