Monday, June 26, 2006

Got another final table. 5th out of 180. Could have done better. Had a beat to end it, but I'm not complaining.

However...I'm sick of low limits. It's not the players. I mean, they are easy to beat when I'm into it. They are SO easy to beat when I'm in to it.

But, I'm not in to it. I'm just not. There is absolutely no motivation.

So, the question is....what is it that you want to do glenmawr70?

I want to play in bigger stakes. I'm tired of this little shit. I know how to beat these players, I want something better. I mean, I can go on a 4 SnG winning streak, and really only have like an extra 80.00. Hah! Who the fuck cares?

Still, I will not deposit. So, here is what I have to do....

I have to first figure out what I make the most money in. What I do BEST in.

I then have to play that until I make 550.00.

I have to set a goal to make 550 dollars. Period. After that, I switch up a level, and I go from there. If I meant to do it in 120 days, I would have to profit 4.58 a day.

So, let's say that I took the 3.40 man SnGs on Stars. If I'm making .50 cents from them each time I play them, I would have to play 9 of them a day!! If it's the 1.20's, I have no idea how much I'm making off those...I am profitable in both 3.40, and 1.20's. And, the 180 man 4.40's. I'm currently not profitable in the 5.50s and 6.50s, however, I COULD be profitable in them over the past 6 months, and not know it....all my stats on those go back to when I first started.

It's been over 2 months since I've deposited. At this point last year, I would have put AT LEAST 200.00 into Stars.

So there IS progress. As slow as it is.

Plus, I've final tabled 4 times now in 180 man tournaments.

So, is this a fucking goal? I don't think so. 9 of those a day is unrealistic. I will look at it further tonight, though, and come up with a goal.

I should have reading goals, homework goals, and other poker goals as well. Not just playing goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter