Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Road to WCOOP: Report 2.

87 - 49.

Yep. You read it right...I went from 87.00 to 49.00. What went wrong? Really nothing bad believe it or not. No seriously bad beats. Just CONSTANTLY getting in with good hands that turn bad. CONSTANTLY. I felt like I played too many hands...I didn't. I could've probably played about 5 percent more hands, but on those hands I never drew further than I should have.

I would start with 4 to a flush by 4th street in Stud Hi/Lo (even have a low going for that matter) and not get one more heart. That happened a few times. And, those were the type of hands that were occurring. Looked good initially, quickly went bad.

So, that sucks horribly....but it's not something I can't get back. Tomorrow I'll try again, we'll see what happens. One thing....I picked a bad table. Table selection is always key, and I have to have patience to find the right table. The one I was at was overly tight, and this especially hurts my stud hi/lo game. I would say it also hurts the Razz part too. It is good for the limit hold 'em part, however, I never got a hand in the LHE. O Hi/Lo went okay...but I continued to get drawn out on there even (I didn't play as many hands in O Hi/Lo).

I can't make it all back in one day. But, I could chip at it over a week, and if I do, I'll be right back in the hunt for the goal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter