Sunday, July 16, 2006

Neglected. Sorry.

Well, I'm back. I final tabled a 2000 person event. It was a freeroll, but I ft'd it nonetheless.

How? My good hands held up when I went to showdown, and I when I didn't have the best hand I didn't see a showdown. I bluffed some, but nothing huge.

Two instances, I had people all in with crap hands. I had AJ vs. two players all in, and I had the best hand of the three, and it held up. That was when I had 90k in chips (but 10bbs).

I've been playing well lately. I read something by sheets here: http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/5536406

Great article.

If you read it, you notice that it's mostly VERY tight early, hyper aggro late. No problem with that. Implementing it takes practice, and patience, and the hard part is getting from part to the other.

In the ten days since I last blogged on here, I lost money. Plenty. However, I changed things up slightly, playing much tighter. It's helped mostly because I've been able to control my emotions better.

I played live yesterday, had about 23 people, got 3rd. Played great up until the final table, and I called a few too many bets. But, mostly, I played excellent. Over the past three to four days I've played excellent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Web Site Counter